Baby bouncer - Crocheted cotton
This New Zealand baby bouncer is as lovely for your mini to lie in as it is beautiful for you to see! We are thrilled to be one of the few to offer this timeless bouncer, and we're confident you will love it as much as we do.
This baby bouncer is simple, stylish and durable. The frame is made of special quality steel that provides a happy soothing rocking motion when your baby is lying down and playing. You can also use the bouncer to feed or let your baby rest under supervision. The frame consists of two parts and can be taken apart so you can take the baby bouncer anywhere!
The strong crocheted cotton seat can withstand heavy use and can be easily removed and washed. The harness is made of strong cotton webbing and is sewn into the lining, so there are no buckles or other features that can accidentally become loose.
Why you will love this baby bouncer:
- Timeless design
- Comfortable and safe for your little one
- Special steel for gentle rocking
- Strong cotton seat with adjustable harness
- Easy to adjust, wash and take with you
- Suitable until your baby can sit on its own
- Available in more colors
- Perfect to combine with BINIBAMBA's sheepskin snuggler
- Make sure the height from the ground to the highest point of the bouncer is no more than 35 cm. The height can be adjusted by pushing on the frame.
- For safety, use the bouncer only on the floor and always use under supervision.
- Use the bouncer until your baby can sit up independently.
- To remove or replace the crocheted cover, press the frame inwards from the sides. When replacing, make sure the hem on both sides of the frame is securely over the ring.
- The horizontal strap can be adjusted to your baby's size by attaching a safety pin on either side. Sliding your baby into the harness is easy if you apply a little pressure to the frame.
Pictures and copy by Zoen voor Gust © 2021
Free shipping from 70 euro (NL & BE)
Order before 22:00 for next day delivery
30 days return policy
100% secure payment: Bancontact, Ideal, Paypal, creditcard, Klarna