'We would like to fulfill the desire of many parents for something that industrial mass production simply doesn't have to offer: The passion for an individual piece of furniture, which can be enjoyed for a very long time.'
This is the phylosophie of Alexander Bermbach. Founder of Bermbach Handcrafted who designs children's hand woven rattan beds. Babycribs to be passed on for generations to come.
We fell in love with the story and the design in january in Paris and we knew instantly they had to be part of the Zoen voor Gust family.
Exclusively for our customers in the Belgium, Luxembourg, The Netherlands and France
- characterised in particular by the crosswoven rattan strips of the crib basket Fine straps of vegetable-tanned leather wrap around every single
- connection point in the weave, providing additional strength.
- The warm, natural colours of rattan and leather blend into a fascinating pattern.
- You can see the craftsmanship that goes into BERMBACH Handcrafted furniture at first glance.
- Like the other cribs, EMIL also stands on an elegant base made of
- curved steel with Mango - wood feet.
- Ideal for newborns and babies during their first year of life.
- Length: 98 cm / width: 56 cm / height: 86,5 cm
- Mattress is not included, you can find it here
Delivery period: 2 weeks
Shipping cost: 80 euro (not included in the price, will be calculated in the check-out)
- Add a card with a personal message for your loved ones
- Free shipping from 70 euro (NL & BE)
- Quick delivery: order before 22:00 for next day delivery
- 30 days return policy
- 100% secure payment: Bancontact, Ideal, Paypal, creditcard