Jersey Pants - More colors - Sustainable
Co Label is a Danish brand, they focus on premium, sustainable children’s wear, produced with respect for both planet and people, and in fabrics and styles that you’ll be able to pass on from generation to generation.
The baggy jersey pants is made for your child’s comfort. The pants are made of 100% pure cotton with high durability and at the same time soft and delicious. To ensure your child’s stubborn possible comfort, they have removed the care label from the inside and put it on a sticker you can take out and store.
The trousers have elastic and drawstring in life, so your child can get the pants on and off without having to tie them up.
Why you will love the Jersey pants:
- Made in Italy
- 100% pure jersey woven cotton
- High quality cotton, stays in shape
- Fits true to size
- Comfortable to wear
- Machine wash on low cycle max. 30C
- Iron on low heat
- Add a card with a personal message for your loved ones
- Free shipping from 70 euro (NL & BE)
- Quick delivery: order before 22:00 for next day delivery
- 30 days return policy
- 100% secure payment: Bancontact, Ideal, Paypal, creditcard