Watercolor palette - Natural stones - Handmade
- Add personal message for your loved ones
- Free shipping from 70 euro (NL & BE)
- Quick delivery: order before 22:00 for next day delivery
- 30 days return policy
- 100% secure payment: Bancontact, Ideal, Paypal, creditcard, Klarna
Copito's handmade products are among our all-time favorites. The craft, love & vision behind these amazing products make us remember why we have this store.
Clara from Copito makes the pigments of this watercolor palette from stones collected in the Pallars Sobira district in Spain. She processes the pigments by hand and mixes them with a natural binder based on tree sap and vegetable glycerin. The use of clove oil acts as a natural preservative.
This watercolor paint palette includes six colors, all made from natural ingredients. This may cause them to age differently than your average paint, but since the pigments come from millions of years old minerals the colors are as stable as can be!
The colors come in a half-pan that fits most standard watercolor cans.
Handy, eco-friendly paintbrushes you can find here.
Let your child play carefree with the waterproof playsuit that you can find here.
Why you can't wait to get creative with this watercolor palette:
- Handmade from stones from Spain
- Mixed with natural binders and clove oil
- The perfect gift
Pictures and copy by Zoen voor Gust © 2021