Wool Jacket - 100% Virgin wool - Grey
We would love to introduce you to this wonderful brand, Halfen. Their philosophy is to help shape the future in a fair and sustainable way for the next generation. All their production takes place in their own factory in rural Hunsrück and is therefore 100% made in Germany.
They only use tested and certified materials from controlled organic husbandry. This way they can guarantee that the yarn is free from pesticides, synthetic dyes and other harmful additives.
This jacket is made from pure kbT (controlled organic cattle) virgin wool. During the fulling process, the virgin wool is felted by moisture, pressure, friction and heat. The advantage of this fabric is that it’s denser, stronger, warmer and more durable than other fabrics. The fulling process ensures that this cute jacket will last indefinitely, without any wear and tear, while the fabric also provides the ideal insulation between the body and the outside world.
Why you will love this jacket:
- Temperature and moisture regulating
- Resistant and insensitive to dirt
- Easy to clean
- Water repellent and windproof
- Natural Textile - IVN certificated
- It's not necessary to wash fleece wool frequently. It's perfect to just let it air. Otherwise, wash it very gently by hand with plenty of 30° water. No rubbing, squeezing or wringing.
- After washing, lay it flat on a dry towel.
- Machine wash only on a special wool program. Make sure the temperature is not warmer than 30°C the spin speed is at a maximum of 400-500 rpm. Washing is at your own risk as we can not guarantee the individual program settings on the washing machines.
Try to wash them as little as possible and there is also no need to wash these items before wearing them for the first time, as the materials are all GOTS certified.
Pictures and copy by Zoen voor Gust © 2021
- Add a card with a personal message for your loved ones
- Free shipping from 70 euro (NL & BE)
- Quick delivery: order before 22:00 for next day delivery
- 30 days return policy
- 100% secure payment: Bancontact, Ideal, Paypal, creditcard