Sleeping Bag - Merino Wool With Soft Cotton Lining
- Add personal message for your loved ones
- Free shipping from 70 euro (NL & BE)
- Quick delivery: order before 22:00 for next day delivery
- 30 days return policy
- 100% secure payment: Bancontact, Ideal, Paypal, creditcard, Klarna
Initially specializing in baby jackets, the Reiff family business has been working with natural textiles for more than 25 years. Siblings Axel and Andrea Reiff currently run the blooming company that produces everything in-house, from the creation of the pattern to the finished product.
All Reiff's articles are made of merino wool, coming from sheep kept according to the strict criteria of organic animal husbandry in South America (Patagonia).
This long-sleeved sleeping bag has knitted boards along the sleeves so that they fit nicely at the wrists.
Size runs big, but you can easily fold up the sleeves.
Wool is naturally stain-, odor-, and crease resistant, and requires less washing
- We recommend washing by hand using lukewarm water
- Always use a wool detergent and avoid fabric softener
- Be gentle, do not rub
- If you decide to machine wash (at your own risk): always choose the wool setting (usually gentle action at max. 30°C)
- Do not tumble dry: it is recommended to flat dry
This sleeping bag has a TOG value of 3.5, which makes it suitable for a room temperature of approximately 15-17°C.