Auris Diatonic Glockenspiel 8 Tone - Straight - Brass
Auris (”belonging to the ear” in Latin) was founded by Swedish carpenter and musician Kjell Andersson in 1978. Through intensive acoustics studies and instrument building techniques, he became a well known manufacturer for all kinds of high-quality instruments, as well for schools therapy and family music as for professionals.
Auris attaches great importance to the interplay of high sound quality, harmonious shapes and pleasant haptics. In this way, all senses are stimulated while playing, aiming for creative growth in the world of music.
Alongside with the devoted instrument work, Auris has a social commitment. Starting in 1988, they invite young, handicapped people to take part in the production process with the help of special adapted machined.
This beautifully designed "Glockenspiel" is made of smooth maple wood and brass, producing crystal clear, spherical tones that create a lovely sound experience. The base is very stable, with cork feet to prevent sliding and improve resonance. The quality of materials and sound elevate the sound bars from the level of a "toy" to that of a musical instrument to be cherished and cared for, and which will offer your mini the right kind of auditory experience.
Why you will love these sound bars:
- Made of natural materials (maple and brass, polished with beeswax)
- Made with love in Sweden
- Crystal clear sound
- Stimulates the senses
- Inspires to move, dance, and make music
22,5 x 12,5 cm. Range: c''' - c''''. Comes with two mallets (wood & rubber).
- To take care of scratches in the metal, use very fine steel wool. Move exactly along the direction of the tone bar. Start with a light pressure to see if the wool gives a structure similar to the original.
- The wooden part has a shellac priming and is finished with a beeswax polish which makes it easy to protect and preserve. If you just want to shine it up a little, rub with some beeswax or wood polish on a rough cloth - let dry and polish with a smooth cloth.
- A deep mark in the wood can be leveled out by wetting it and as it is still wet, work over it with a hot iron. Then grind it with a fine gritted sand paper. Finish it as described above.
- Marks from wax crayons can be resolved with turpentine.
Designed for children ages 3+
Free shipping from 70 euro (NL & BE)
Order before 22:00 for next day delivery
30 Tage, um deine Meinung zu ändern
100% secure payment: Bancontact, Ideal, Paypal, creditcard, Klarna