Mini Mei x Zoen voor Gust - Baby carrier - Organic linnen
Exclusively for Zoen voor Gust, Mini Mei has designed two baby carriers in timeless shades of beige and green, made of lovely linen and decorated with the finest finishes. They are completely dedicated to the very best comfort and convenience for both mini and mom, so you can enjoy freedom of movement and carry your newborn snug and warm close to you.
These baby carriers are available in one size and are fully adjustable in the waistband and straps. They can be used as front or back carriers, but be sure to wear the straps crosswise in the front if you want to carry your baby on your back. You can use these carriers up to a weight of ten kilos or until you feel it’s no longer comfortable for you or your baby.
About Mini Mei:
Hanna Hermans, the owner of Mini Mei, is an exceptionally creative and talented soul who makes the most beautiful baby carriers and other essentials, entirely by hand and from the finest fabrics imaginable. All her items are made with love, magically beautiful, and made to last.
With Mini Mei, she combines her inexhaustible source of creativity with her own motherly desires to make the most gorgeous items from natural, sustainable and often recycled materials. Mini Mei is characterized by its one-off releases of unique pieces, which makes us all the more delighted to have been able to create an exclusive collection together with this wonderful brand.
Why you will love these baby carriers:
- Durably designed for ultimate comfort
- Organic linen
- Adjustable waistband and straps
- Can be used up to a weight of about 10 kilos
- Can be used as a front or back carrier
- Exclusively available at Zoen voor Gust
- Always use common sense when carrying your baby in a carrier.
- When using this carrier for a newborn baby, make sure that your baby’s neck is supported by using the buttons on the straps. You can also create a little neck-roll by using a (burp)cloth and rolling it into the top part of the carrier.
- For the first few weeks, you can also use the additional ribbon to narrow down the seat part if you think it’s too wide for your newborn without it.
- Always make sure your baby can breathe freely and constantly check that your baby’s nose and mouth are uncovered.
- Always make sure that the chin is never pressed against his or her chest or that his or her mouth and nose are pressed against yours.
- If you can kiss the top of your baby’s head, you know it is in the right position.
- Before each use, check that all buckles, straps, and adjustments are secure.
- Before each use, check for torn seams, loose buttons, torn straps or fabrics, and damaged fasteners.
- The Velcro part of the waistband should always have an overlap of approximately 25 cm.
- These baby carriers are made of strong but delicate fabric and therefore we recommend cleaning stains with only (lukewarm) warm water or a small amount of oxide soap.
- If you want to wash the entire carrier, put it in lukewarm water with a gentle detergent suitable for silk and wool. Do not let it soak for hours and rinse it gently in clean water. Then squeeze out the water without wringing, place it between two towels and press the roll to remove excess water.
- Let it dry flat on a rack inside or in the shade, do not let it dry on a radiator.
- Iron on wool or silk setting
- Do not tumble dry
Please note: Colors may vary on different screens
Size: Waistline between 60 - 110 cm
Pictures and copy by Zoen voor Gust © 2021
Free shipping from 70 euro (NL & BE)
Order before 22:00 for next day delivery
30 Tage, um deine Meinung zu ändern
100% secure payment: Bancontact, Ideal, Paypal, creditcard, Klarna