Bibi blanket - 100% Merino wool - Medium thick knit
- Add personal message for your loved ones
- Free shipping from 70 euro (NL & BE)
- Quick delivery: order before 22:00 for next day delivery
- 30 days return policy
- 100% secure payment: Bancontact, Ideal, Paypal, creditcard, Klarna
The Bibi blanket is a classic ajour blanket made of extra fine merino wool. Its medium thickness makes it perfect for any season, and its natural style complements any interior. Whether you use it in the crib or on the couch, to wrap your baby in or for breastfeeding, it will be a favorite for years to come.
If you're looking for blankets and other knitted essentials, you've come to the right place at Hvid. This Belgian family brand runs a warehouse, atelier, and office in the countryside and stands for conscious, planet-friendly production.
All of Hvid's items are made from 100% merino wool, a fiber chosen for its sustainability, versatility, and softness. Also, the brand works with merino because of its benefits for little ones: it is temperature regulating, can be used year-round, and does wonders for your mini's development. Babies sleep better and longer, cry less, and grow faster when they sleep under merino.
For its production, Hvid collaborates with partners who use 100% renewable energy and limit their water consumption. All items are knitted in one piece, which means no seams or waste. What cannot be done in-house, such as sewing the laundry labels, is outsourced to a sheltered workshop, enabling people who cannot work in the traditional job market to gain recognition and contribute to society.
Why you will love this blanket:
- Made of 100% extra fine Italian merino wool
- Oeko-tex, mulesing free & woolmark certified yarn
- 100% made in Belgium
- 3D knitted: no waste
- Lightweight and breathing
- Temperature-regulating: perfect for year-round use
- Hypoallergenic & antibacterial
- Wool is naturally stain-, odor-, and crease-resistant, and requires less washing
- We recommend washing by hand
- Always use a wool detergent and avoid fabric softener
- Be gentle, do not rub
- If you decide to machine wash (at your own risk): always choose the wool setting (usually gentle action at max. 30°C)
- Do not tumble dry: it is recommended to flat dry
Size: 70 x 95 cm
Pictures and copy by Zoen voor Gust © 2022