Gaston blanket - 100% Merino lambswool - Very thick knit
- Add personal message for your loved ones
- Free shipping from 70 euro (NL & BE)
- Quick delivery: order before 22:00 for next day delivery
- 30 days return policy
- 100% secure payment: Bancontact, Ideal, Paypal, creditcard, Klarna
The Gaston blanket, made of 100% merino lambswool, guarantees a good night's sleep. This blanket can be used all year round but is especially ideal on colder days, thanks to the very thick texture. Besides sleeping, this blanket is great to wrap your mini in when heading out with the stroller. And, of course, this warm blanket is also perfect for simply cozying up on the couch!
If you're looking for the softest baby blankets and other essentials, you've come to the right place at Hvid. This Belgian family business makes the most timeless and luxurious items for little ones, all in the most eco-friendly way and within their immediate environment. All products are made from 100% fine Italian merino wool, a fiber chosen for its durability, versatility and softness.
Hvid also works with merino because of its benefits for our minis: it is temperature-regulating, can be used year-round and does wonders for your mini's development. Babies sleep better and longer, cry less, and grow faster when sleeping under merino. In other words, this beautiful brand is indispensable in your home, and we're sure you will love Hvid’s products for years to come - whatever you use them for!
Why you'll love this blanket:
- 100% extra fine Italian merino lambswool
- Oeko-tex, mulesing free & woolmark certified yarn
- 100% made in Belgium
- 3D knitted: no waste
- Lightweight and breathing
- Soft, warm & comfortable
- Temperature-regulating: perfect for year-round use
- There is no need to wash merino wool often because this fiber is self-cleaning. It is also pre-washed.
- It is perfect for just airing outside.
- If you do want to wash it, do so very gently by hand with lukewarm 30C° water.
- Use a wool detergent for washing.
- Machine wash only on a special wool program 30C° on low speed and at your own risk - we cannot take responsibility for the individual program settings of washing machines.