Winter Overall - Boiled Wool
- Add personal message for your loved ones
- Free shipping from 70 euro (NL & BE)
- Quick delivery: order before 22:00 for next day delivery
- 30 days return policy
- 100% secure payment: Bancontact, Ideal, Paypal, creditcard, Klarna
We have been wanting to include Disana for a long time, and are very excited to finally have them as part of our collection. We especially love this Boiled Wool Winter Overall.
Disana’s main focus is always on eco-friendliness. As a founding member of the International Association of Natural Textiles (IVN), the brand is committed to adhering to a strict compliance with environmental and social standards, as well as full transparency during the acquisition and processing of raw materials.
Warm, comfy, durable and sustainable: the Boiled Wool Overall is the perfect garment for your little one. Merino wool has the ability to keep a consistent body temperature: in summer, it absorbs water away from the skin to release it into the atmosphere; while in winter, it will trap and circulate warm air. Also, the fabric is sustainable, renewable, and even biodegradable. It is friendly to sensitive skin, yet able to protect from wind, rain and cold.
The big tagua nut buttons are easily closed or undone. The legs and sleeves have foldable cuffs to keep hands and feet warm, while the soft, organic cotton lining avoids itching.
Why you will love this overall:
- Made with 100% organic merino wool and 100% organic cotton lining
- Big tagua nut buttons, easy to undo
- Great wearing comfort
- Durable and protective
- Skin-friendly and breathable
- Foldable cuffs on legs and sleeves
- Dirt-repellent fabric
- Wool contains lanolin, or wool wax, which makes the jacket dirt-repellent. Usually, airing it out, and/or tapping or brushing it softly is enough.
- If you do wish to wash the overall, we recommend doing so by hand, using a wool detergent and lots of lukewarm water (max. 30°C). Turn the garment inside out, avoid rubbing or wringing, and do not use a fabric softener.
- Air-dry your wool clothes by laying them flat to reduce your environmental impact and further extend the life of your garment (hanging wet wool may distort the shape).
Size runs large. We recommend to take the measurements of your child and compare them to this chart:
W: Width (armpit to armpit)
LF: Length from collar to feet
LC: Length from collar to crotch
S: Sleeve length (neck to wrist)
50-56: W 25 cm | LF 50 cm | LC 33 cm | S 23 cm
62-68: W 28 cm | LF 62 cm | LC 38 cm | S 29 cm
74-80: W 29 cm | LF 69 cm | LC 40 cm | S 34 cm
86-92: W 31 cm | LF 81 cm | LC 46 cm | S 39 cm