Write to me - Bump journal - A pregnancy story
We can contact you when this item is available:
- Free shipping from 70 euro (BE, NL & DE)
- Quick delivery: order before 22:00 for next day delivery
- 30 days return policy
- 100% secure payment: Bancontact, Ideal, Paypal, creditcard
You just found the journal you were always looking for.
'Write to me' is founded by 2 sisters from Melbourne who realized that anything handwritten can become some of the most precious possessions we can own.
The journals are timeless in design, covered in linen with embossed titles. When they are full of memories, they create a priceless collection.
What you need to know about this wonderful 'Write to me' journal:
- Record your pregnancy journey from conception to your baby being earth side. With pages at beginning of the journal to note down pregnancy and doctor / midwife details, advise and shopping lists, names, books, websites and social media to read, nursery and birth plans and a journal section for week 6 and 7 of your pregnancy.
From here, the journal allows 2 double page spreads for each week - from 8 weeks to birth - giving prompts for details on your weight, your weight measurement, cravings, appointments with your medical team and and questions you might have for them.
- There is a page to stick in a bump photo and 2 pages for journalling.
- Beautiful linen hard cover, case bound with an embossed title and spine
- 144 pages
- 146 x 190 x 17mm
- Write to me recommends photos dots, double sided tape or acid free washi tape for sticking photos