Sleep suit - wool & silk
Your mini will drift off blissfully in this lovely sleep suit. It is made of 70% wool (kbT) and 30% mulberry silk, a special material mix that ensures your little one is enveloped in softness and comfort from head to toe. Thanks to the buttons at the neck and crotch, it's easy to take off and put on.
German brand Engel Natur is one of our all-time favorites and should not be missing from your mini's wardrobe! Already back in 1982, the family-owned company started using untreated, natural textiles in an exemplary and consistent way.
For their clothing, Engel uses only the finest organic merino virgin wool, cotton, and silk. All their dyestuffs are free from heavy metals and harmful AZO dyes, and they abstain from any form of chemical finishing. Engel believes that all agents used should be bio-degradable and not pollute soil, air, and water. All the materials used are nickel-free, and the buttons are made from natural, renewable raw materials. To guarantee a high-quality level, specific requirements have to be met (think light fastness, resistance to spittle, fastness to perspiration, washing, and shrinking).
Why you will love this suit:
- Made of 70% virgin wool and 30% silk
- Soft, stretchy, and comfortable
- Temperature-regulating, moisture-wicking and breathable
- Perfect year-round: can be layered during colder months
- Nickel-free buttons
- wool is naturally stain-, odor-, and crease-resistant and requires less washing
- We recommend washing by hand
- Always use a wool detergent and avoid fabric softener
- Be gentle, do not rub
- If you decide to machine wash (at your own risk): always choose the wool setting (usually gentle action at max. 30°C)
- Do not tumble dry: it is recommended to flat dry
- Please find more care instructions here
Pictures and copy by Zoen voor Gust © 2022
Free shipping from 70 euro (NL & BE)
Order before 22:00 for next day delivery
30 days return policy
100% secure payment: Bancontact, Ideal, Paypal, creditcard, Klarna