Hat - Wool & Silk
- Add personal message for your loved ones
- Free shipping from 70 euro (NL & BE)
- Quick delivery: order before 22:00 for next day delivery
- 30 days return policy
- 100% secure payment: Bancontact, Ideal, Paypal, creditcard, Klarna
German brand Engel Natur is one of our all-time favorites and should not be missing in your mini's wardrobe! Already back in 1982, the family-owned company started to use untreated, natural textiles in an exemplary and consistent way.
For their clothing, Engel uses only the finest organic merino virgin wool, cotton and silk. All their dyestuffs are free from heavy metals and harmful AZO-dyes, and they abstain from any kind of chemical finishing. Engel believes that all used agents should be bio-degradable and must not pollute soil, air and water. All the materials used are nickel-free, and the buttons are made from natural, renewable raw materials. In order to guarantee high quality level, certain requirements have to be met (think light fastness, resistance to spittle, fastness to perspiration, washing and shrinking).
Newborns lose large amounts of heat from the head. Putting on a hat will help to reduce heat loss and keep your baby warm. This one is made of 70% wool and 30% silk, feels wonderfully soft and has a comfortable fit. The stretchy, lightweight fabric helps to stay put on those cute mini heads.
Why you will love this bonnet:
- Made of organic wool and silk
- Stretchy, lightweight fabric
- Helps your baby to retain warmth
- Wool is naturally stain-, odor-, and crease resistant, and requires less washing
- We recommend washing by hand
- Always use a wool detergent and avoid fabric softener
- Be gentle, do not rub
- If you decide to machine wash (at your own risk): make sure you always choose the wool setting (usually gentle action at max. 30°C)
- Do not tumble dry: it is recommended to flat dry
- More care instructions can be found here
Photo credits by Elise Milou and copy by Zoen voor Gust © 2021