Sweater - 100% Merino wool
- Add personal message for your loved ones
- Free shipping from 70 euro (NL & BE)
- Quick delivery: order before 22:00 for next day delivery
- 30 days return policy
- 100% secure payment: Bancontact, Ideal, Paypal, creditcard, Klarna
This timeless sweater is seamless and knitted in one piece, making it wonderfully comfortable for your baby. The high-quality merino wool makes it year-round wearable and entirely safe for your little one. It is easy to put on and take off due to the wide neckline and has a figure-hugging fit. The sweater matches the seamless bottoms, which you can find here.
If you're looking for the softest baby blankets and knitted essentials, you've come to the right place at Hvid. This Belgian family business makes the most timeless and luxurious items for little ones, all in the most eco-friendly way and within their immediate environment. All products are made from 100% fine Italian merino wool, a fiber known for its durability, versatility and softness.
Hvid also works with merino because of its benefits for our little ones: it is temperature-regulating, can be used year-round and does wonders for your mini's development. Babies sleep better and longer, cry less, and grow faster when sleeping under merino. In other words, this beautiful brand is indispensable in your home, and we're sure you will love Hvid’s products for years to come - whatever you use them for!
Why you'll love this knitted sweater:
- 100% extra fine Italian merino wool
- Oeko-tex, mulesing-free & Woolmark certified yarn
- 100% made in Belgium
- 3D knitted: no waste
- Lightweight and breathing
- Soft, warm & comfortable
- Temperature-regulating: perfect for year-round use
- Matching pants available here
- There is no need to wash merino wool often because this fiber is self-cleaning. It is also pre-washed.
- It is perfect for just airing outside.
- If you do want to wash it, do so very gently by hand with lukewarm 30°C water.
- Use a wool detergent for washing.
- Machine wash only on a special wool program 30°C on low speed and at your own risk - we cannot take responsibility for the individual program settings of washing machines.
Pictures by Hvid and copy by Zoen voor Gust © 2021